Digital Workplace Consultant
£TBC per/year | Full time | Permanent | Remote
At Sei Mani you’ll join an exceptional team of experienced digital workplace professionals, working with high profile customers like Liberty Global, Tesco, Ralph Lauren and The European Parliament. You’ll work in partnership with industry leaders like Cisco and Facebook and with a wide variety of digital workplace technologies. You’ll enjoy a truly flexible working environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a digital workplace consultant you will:
- Help our clients get incredible results from their digital workplace technologies
- You’ll take whole organisations on exciting technology adoption journeys that are a million miles away from the boring IT rollouts that employees are used to
- You’ll treat digital workplace rollouts in the same way as consumer-led product launches and bring the same amazing digital experiences to employees that they expect outside of work
- You will show our customers that excellent digital workplaces are about getting many small things right, proving the “why?”, and providing world class learning support
- You will work remotely with occasional travel to client sites
- Passion for truly great service, a curiosity about the ‘future of work’, and an enthusiasm for all things digital.
- Experience working in large enterprises
- Stakeholder management experience – up to C-Level
- Outstanding communication skills and a flair for excellent customer service
- Ability to analyse and draw insights from usage metrics, business statistics, and dashboards
Ideally, you’ll also have experience in one or more of the following:
- Digital workplace consulting
- Change management
- Employee engagement
- Virtual teamwork/working remotely
- Implementing, supporting, promoting, and/or training digital workplace solutions
- Domain or product expertise in one or more of: web conferencing, video conferencing, messaging or chat applications, online employee communities or social intranets, document collaboration or CMS, Workplace AI (such as virtual assistant or chatbots)
What we’re offering
Working with us will give you the opportunity to gain insight from some of the best Digital Workplace Consultants in the industry. We also offer room for growth within the company, as well as the potential to take on exciting new challenges and responsibilities.
- A very competitive salary, exact amount, to be determined based on experience
- We practice what we preach with our own best-in-class digital workplace tools. We provide all of our consultants with high-end laptops and desktop Cisco DX80 video conferencing devices to enable world-class virtual collaboration from home.
- Health insurance
- Life and critical illness cover
- Flexible working
- Opportunities to travel
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays